CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FarmVille - Frantic For Flowers (Red Tulips) Co-Op Update

Thanks to Melanie, Zolai, Su Jun, Fern, Mia, Angela, Nicole and Rahul, yesterday evening (around 24hrs before) I got my Award for the Red Tulips. Very happy I got my MVP too... Extremely motivated to increase my farm size...

The reward were 665 FarmVille Coins, 760XP for the Reward, 239 FarmVille Coins and 275 XP and the Wedding Gazebo.


Here are my statistics. 



The Wedding Gazebo looks like a Chinaware (Gift Box view).


Decided to use it as a resting place for my Swans.




You may want to surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard