CozyCot Ads

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Sweet Day

When I was walking my Darlings, Darling No 1 told me that there was a rain bow.

We were heading back home when he saw it.

He did not bring his handphone (left on my bed) and I took the pictures.



The rainbow was really a semi circle and stretched from one end to the other!


And when I thought that it was good, something even sweeter turned up! Guess what?

A double rainbow!


It was really a nice day. We had spent the entire afternoon hunting for some household accessories (after a great omelette breakfast - he took chicken and me mushroom -  at Hans) and it was really hot and dry. When we reached my place (west of Singapore), it was really humid. The light rain helped abit.

Darling No 2 wanted me to bring him down and this was really his work!

That was how we got to see this beautiful surprise.

You may want to surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard