CozyCot Ads

Friday, July 2, 2010

FishVille - Deep Sea Angler

WOW! Expensive fish! I bought the new fish and my!

I just bought it with out checking the stats! and after a few clicks, it seems that  I run out of money!



I had only $5,945 coins left! 


Then I went to see the stats, and it says that:

Deep Sea Angler
Grows in: 18 Hours
Sells For: 8,000
XP Gained: 1,600
$500,000

 Can you imagine! $500,000!

Then of course, I got this SpendVille Diamond Trophy for spending $11,482,000 total coins in the store! Reward: 1 Sand Dollar...


Of course there is the usual Fish Love... $4,036 FishVille Coins and 1 Heart!


The fun of it all... hope this fish looks cute! *shake head* I rather don't have the XP... *faint*

I sold off the Deep Sea Angler when it was at Age 6. Read about it here.


My posts on Deep Sea Angler


You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

4 comments:

  1. how much coins you earn for that deep sea angler ??pls tell me i want to buy it one but im not sure about earn :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron

    My post on the rewards for selling the Deep Sea Angler is here

    http://lynspirations.blogspot.com/2010/07/fishville-deep-sea-angler-age-6.html

    It is a whopping $32,000 Coins and 6,400 XP for the $500,000 I paid ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! I have saved all my fish clone magic in order to clone this fish when I buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my (2nd batch)fishes all died because I did not log in for 1 week :(
    yeah, it is an idea to use the fish clone on them, since I have so many! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard