CozyCot Ads

Monday, January 18, 2010

John Langford Bag



Had a family outing to Malaysia, Johor Bahru on 10 January Sunday.

It was a trip to taste the fishhead curry that was highly recommended by my brother CY. I find the food fresh but not really to my liking. I prefer the sourish Thai-style Tom Yam fishhead.

The reason I am writing about this, is because another brother bought a bag. A John Langford bag. Try as I did, I was unable to locate a website or any information about it. But I am showing you the picture because I think it is a very nice bag. A nice laptop bag or just a guy accessory.

The bag  feels very solid and has a nice touch. It is a solid 2.4kg. It smells nice too (I think it is cow hide?)


The clasp is the traditional kind. Flipped up in this picture for a clearer look.

 

The strap has a logo on it. Seen here is the bottom of the bag.

 

This is the interior. It is big enough for a standard 14-inch laptop along with the wires and what-nots. (The opening is a zip that can put in a 15-inch file actually.)
 

It has 2 small pockets for phone and PDA or pen? I like bags that compartmentize things.

 

This is a close-up of the handle. It has a un-button feature, how cool is that? (But I cannot figure out the use, since the external covering is sewed tightly with the handle).

 


And the price is RM$109.50. It is well worth the SGD$50 that we paid for.
*Lynspirations
Bags make you. Choose a nice one.

1 comment:

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard