CozyCot Ads

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Garnier (Pure) Self-heating Sauna Facial Mask (Zinc)

I was at Watson earlier to get some Christmas gift for a friend who asked for Facial Masks... There were alot at other shopping malls but my Darling No 1 was so tired (yes, I out-walked someone who runs THE MARATHON ;p) that he asked me to shop at the Watson near his house.

So we were there, and I was looking through the many facial products and while searching for a facial mask, I saw this strangest thing. A single pack of Neutrogena costs $1.95 and a box of 5 sheets costs like $31! Anyway, I saw this Garnier Facial Mask and decided to try it myself.


(click on the picture to see the enlarged version)

As you can see, there are 2 parts, it actually comes for 2 applications (2 uses).

The reverse side reads:

Pure
SELF-HEATING SAUNA MASK
- The formular generates a self-heating action on contact with the skin. Specially developed with clay and zinc, it works to remove impurities and excess sebum to unclog pores and refind skin texture. Your skin feels deeply cleansed and looks shine-free. It feels purified for up to 7 days.
Instructions: Apply gently on the T-zone (forehead, nose and chin). Leave for 3 minutes, then rinse off. Suitable for the oily combination skin. Use once or twice every week. For 2 applications (2x6ml).
Here is the picture with the details.

 (click on the picture to see the enlarged version)


The reason why I got it was because it stated something like your skin will feel pure for 7 days! 
And truly it is!

I guess it is really the zinc ingredient because I have used other clay mask before and none made me feel that my face is like baby skin smooth! But at the same time, it does make me feel that my pimples all really pop up! After my face dried up, I immediately applied my Tea Tree applications from Body Shop. The Tea Tree oil is really good too! Not to mention the Facial Foaming Cleanser, Toner and the Moisturiser and the Night lotion.



I went to apply and took this picture.



I thought I looked a tad too serious and took this instead.



Don't I look better like this? Darling No 1 said that the second picture showed off my pimples. And he made me so angry that I said that I would post this as my FaceBook picture and ask if any one wants to date me! He said that I must mention that I have Horse Tail hair (and maybe horses' tails are better maintained than my hair!) and I said I will add the part about my tummy... so there!

ps: if you want to date me, leave me a comment on my Facebook or on my blog. Terms and condition applies  for the date! ;p

 Hi You may want to surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard