CozyCot Ads

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Xperia arc

I have got my new phone today, thanks to Darling No 1.

It was 2 weeks too early, I reckon, but it is a good phone to have! It is the Xperia arc!

Click on the pictures to view them in larger view.

This is the box, with a matt feel.

The reverse side of the box, showing the Android sign, the special camera function Exmor R, the connection to HDMI, movie viewing with Quick Time, certified Wifi connection (covered by the Security sticker), and the DLNA, with also Bravia Engine. If you want greater details, you can visit www.sonyericsson.com.

These are the accessories in the box, all except my phone and the charger.

There are:

SAR Information / FCC Statement / Declaration of Conformity
Important Information (from Sony Ericsson)
My First Hour
Preloaded Apps
eWarranty (Free*additioanl 3 months warranty)
Charger-cum-USB wire
HDMI Cable
Ear piece (Black)


Here's my new buy, still charging :)



I shall post more updates later!
Thank you Darling No 1 *smile*

You may want to view my surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard