CozyCot Ads

Sunday, December 5, 2010

CafeWorld - Amelia Letter

I got this letter from Amelia, reminds me of  FrontierVille.

Wow, your Cafe is doing well!
You've got the talent to become a Master Chef, and Cooking Academy will help you get there!
Look out for Chef Matty's letter for the next step in your journey!
-Amelia

As you can see the letter appears in the top right hand side of the screen and the letter gets your attention by appearing right in the middle of the screen.


A second letter comes:

If you graduate from the Cooking Academy, famous World Chefs will teach you their cooking secrets. You're invited to join us, but first, quality for the Academy by finishing basic tasks. You're on your way to amazing awards!

Tell a fellow Cafe Friend!

You've been invited to Cooking Academy! Send a Special Delivery to Jerry and share the good news!


Well, I just realised that it was a move to get more people to CafeWorld ;p

You may want to view my other CafeWorld posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard