CozyCot Ads

Saturday, December 11, 2010

FarmVille - Tis The Season

I saw this project at the left side of my screen - 'Tis The Season

I'am Zing, your worker elf. Help me turn this place into a winter wonderland and I'll add FREE Snow and Lights to your farm!
All it requires is a Winter Workshop (read here on what you need to do to get the Winter Workshop) and a Candy Arch.



The Candy Arch is available from the Market under Decorations for $2,000 for a period of 14 days from today (11 December 2010). You will gain 20 XP when you place 1 on your farm. It can be sold for 100 coins.



So I got my Winter Workshop and the Candy Arch.



The rewards for completing the event is 100 XP, $2,500 coins and 1 Pine Tree :)


Read about the next thing - Winter Wonderland here.

You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard