CozyCot Ads

Sunday, December 26, 2010

FishVille - Christmas Cake

My 3rd post for today - the Christmas Cake.

Similar to the other buildable posts,  I went to retrieve the items from my Gift Box. There were like 12 so I built 2. Here are the pictures for the first one.


First piece had a light color (before I click the left mouse button to place the item in the tank).


After the left click, the first sponge cake was a brown color fudge cake I hope! The $500 coins that it could be sold for, wasn't that enticing!


This was followed by icing which increased the cake's selling price to $1,000.


The 3rd piece added some decorations at the bottom of the cake. It could now be sold for $1,500.

The 4th piece increased to $2,000 and there were Christmas Trees spouting.

The 5th piece was good! It was a house and the cake now sells for $2,500.


The last piece gave me a notice:

You have just completed a buildable decoration! Share this with your friends!







Read my posts on buildable projects

HMS Beagle (Dec 2010)
Christmas Cake (Dec 2010)
Live Rock (Dec 2010)
Eel Hideout (Dec 2010)
Candy House (May 2010)
Bunny Houses  (Apr 2010)
Dairy Farm (Apr 2010)
Seahorse Stable (Mar 2010)
Eagle Warrior (Mar 2010)
Oyster Bed (Apr 2010)
Sandcastle (Mar 2010)


You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard