CozyCot Ads

Saturday, December 11, 2010

FrontierVille - Storage Shed

I just completed my Storage Shed... and in case you missed it, I had some numerous trading of collections just an hour ago on my wall (check out my profile here, look for 11 Dec 2010 4pm posts, Singapore time).

Well the storage shed needed 5 Windows, 5 Cements, 5 Peg, 5 Mallets, 5 Shingles and 10 Elbow Grease.

I was stuck at the elbow grease for quite sometime before some kind souls finally sent me!


So now it looks mighty fine!



And inside already has 2 stuff, a watering can and a shovel which I had placed before I started the building! ;p



If you want to know how to build it, just go to the Market under Buildings to get a frame and you need to build it!

You may want to view my other FrontierVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard