CozyCot Ads

Sunday, December 26, 2010

FishVille - HMS Beagle

This HMS Beagle actually started a long way back. I just wanted to clear my gifts so here it is.

1st picture of how many items I had in my Gift Box.


This picture shows how it looks like immediately after I click on the 'Use' button.
It is washed out because I have not left-click to place it in my tank.


Then after, I went to click the 2nd item. It increases the selling price to $1,000. As you can see, the hull was fixed up. There were some white stuff on the boat too. Guess it is the front and back deck. Sun deck and Moon deck? Forgot what it was called, a NHG colleague told taught me (had to sit through the whole presentation of 30mins! But apparently it was not impressive enough since I forgot about it.)



Anyway the second piece increased the height with the price of $1,500.


The 4th piece increased the selling price to $2,000 and there were railings or ropes all over.


The 5th piece was the sails. Wasn't it grand? Price was jacked up to $2,500.


This is how the HMS Beagle looks like. Great style!



Read my posts on buildable projects

HMS Beagle (Dec 2010)
Christmas Cake (Dec 2010)
Live Rock (Dec 2010)
Eel Hideout (Dec 2010)
Candy House (May 2010)
Bunny Houses  (Apr 2010)
Dairy Farm (Apr 2010)
Seahorse Stable (Mar 2010)
Eagle Warrior (Mar 2010)
Oyster Bed (Apr 2010)
Sandcastle (Mar 2010)

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard