CozyCot Ads

Saturday, December 11, 2010

CafeWorld - Cooking Academy

I am in the Cooking Academy! Earlier I got this letter from Matty and I was told that I needed to do more stuff:

Dear Pek
Your application is coming together nicely! However I still need one more referral before I can accept you into the Cooking Academy. Send me the referral as soon as you can. Our instructors can't wait to meet you.
Matty


So I went to visit more neighbors and send those invites to my neighbours... luckily my effort was reciprocated!

Dear Pek
Congrats! I've approved your application to the Cooking Academy!
Chefts wear a Cravat (neck tie) to keep them cool in the hot kitchen. The color of your Cravat tells how much experience you have with cooking. Get your first one soon.
Matty


Hope to get more experience soon!

You may want to view my other CafeWorld posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard