CozyCot Ads

Saturday, December 11, 2010

FrontierVille - Talented TeamWork

In the midst of finishing the Apple Pie Contest which requires 1 apple pie and 20 visits to neighbors' farm (actually not really 20 visits but rather 20 apple trees to be harvested ;p) I got the Talented TeamWork Badge!

The Apple Pie Contest was easy to complete as all neighbors had at least 5 apple trees on their farm. So I think I visited only 4 neighbors to get the 20 apple harvests. It was in a matter of like 10minutes?

Then the apple pie was a bit difficult because I needed to have energy to harvest the apples on my own farm.

But I always spend my energies on the animals and mostly on sheeps even. Well, I had to come back to my farm only after visiting my neighbors because the visits gave me energy and it was done quickly. But I had wasted a few minutes debating if I should buy energy from the Market with the food I had collected.


Anyway the Talented TeamWork Badge was good for visiting 15 neighbors for 1 day (yeah I had to, to complete all my events ;p)

And I got 1 Cherry Tree and 30 XP.

Get yours now :) Oh and visit my profile here and get the goodies!





You may want to view my other FrontierVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard