CozyCot Ads

Saturday, December 11, 2010

FarmVille - Winter Wonderland

I feel cheated by FarmVille!

In my last post on the winter landscape, I posted pictures where FarmVille promised free winter landscape and after completing the Tis The Season event to get a winter workshop and a Candy Arch I still did not get my winter snow!

So I went to click on the picture icon and turned out, I still need to place 4 parts in my Workshop and get 6 holiday lights!


Really feel like I am chasing the smoke!

Anyway the snow blanket costs $1,000 Coins and I will need to go and gather more holiday lights. Lucky I have some in my Gift Box. Well, good to go!


You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard