CozyCot Ads

Saturday, December 18, 2010

FishVille - Friends Gem Collection

One more new Collection - the Friends Gem Collection... It happened too fast and by the time I saw that thing, my fingers fumbled and I could not find the Print Screen key...

When I was more prepared, I got only the gems but the Collection Box did not come out...

This is all I can show you:



As per my other posts, keep this page on your bookmark and I will post the links on this page once I get more information...


Read my posts on the FishVille December 2010 Collections:



Read my other posts here (they may not have been written yet but basically these are the topics I would like to cover, come back to this article check the links when they are ready):



You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard