I like WebMB's articles on beverages and eating slowly may help weight control. I also believe in cutting back salt intake.
There are so many stuff for weight loss too: weightloss ebook, health remedies for pain and stress, Yoga Weight-Loss Workout for Dummies, Mediterranean Diets, hynopsis, altered state of consciousness etc.
What I believe is healthy lifestyle or habits (read more) such as:
- eating smaller-portions per meal (train your self-control)
- drinking more water (at least 1 litre a day, if not 2!)
- replace salt with vinegar (less sodium is good for you)
- regular sleeping habits (even if that means you regularly sleep at 1am and waking up at 5am!)
- minimum 1/3 portion of protein per meal (whether is it from plants or animals)
- being true to yourself (address your anger or resentment)
- do happy things (laugh or do anything you really enjoy)
- eat more fiber (fruits or vegetables)
- regular exercise (a short half-hour walk helps!)
I believe that nutrients are important and they do affect our emotions, besides bodily functions and these (such as Endocrine System, Nervous System, Digestive System, Muscular System, Circulatory System).
I also believe in healthy thoughts such as Zen, Confucius (the links are reversed! Did I confused u? haha). I firmly believe everything happens for the better and in being true to yourself.
Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it (source)