CozyCot Ads

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lost Brown-And-White Dog in Bukit Batok at 7.30pm 26 Dec 2009



Hi friends, if you ever see a brown-and-white dog in Bukit Batok, please check if there are any owners, if not it could be the dog that Irene is looking for.

I saw the dog at 1.30pm and my Darling No 1 told me there was no owner. I dismissed it. Later we saw a Lost Notice round 7pm+ for that dog.

Irene has been informed and she has been searching around my place but if you do see the dog, please let me know. I will inform Irene.

I understand Irene's feeling because I was frantic when my dad told me that Darling No 2 was missing last year. It was a Monday morning and I almost rushed back home from work.

(Fortunately it was a scare. Darling No 2 was hiding underneath the massage chair and refused to make a sound to acknowledge my dad)

Please, help someone. If you do notice other missing pets, please do the right thing, notify someone so that word can spread.

*Lynspirations
Do something good. You will be better for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard