CozyCot Ads

Monday, December 28, 2009

Lost Brown-And-White Dog in Bukit Batok (Update)



It is almost 28hrs since I last saw the dog call Becky.

I chanced upon Owner Irene this morning at round 9.30am when I was walking my dogs this morning. I told her that I will try to look out for Becky around my area too.

We met again at 11am. She told me that she had received another sms that Becky had been spotted near Block 500+. Guess that was why she was hanging around that area this morning.

She had been combing the area around her house (Blk 300+) and also the Bukit Gombak area. She hoped that someone had fed Becky.

It rained around 4pm and I do hope Becky has been smart to find food and water.

If only we know the Inside of a Dog: What Dogs See, Smell, and Know.

*Lynspirations
"If you are distressed by anything external,
the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it;
and this you have the power to revoke at any moment."
Charles F. Kettering



No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard