CozyCot Ads

Sunday, September 19, 2010

FarmVille - Tuscan Wedding (Redemption)

I wrote earlier about the Tuscan Wedding for FarmVille.

Well, finally I have enough of the collection to show you pictures of what can be redeemed.

If you have 5 Favors, you can get a Wedding Cake.
For 15 Favors, you can get a Spaghetti Sheep (which is really adorable! yes, I love sheeps!)
25 Favors give you a Pig High Art (which is really cute too)
If you love butterflies (like I do), you should really get the Apollo Butterfly for 40 Favors.
The Bella Fountain costs 60 Favors but I don't think it is really cute...
The Learning Tower requires 80 Favors...


You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard