CozyCot Ads

Saturday, September 11, 2010

FrontierVille - Thank you, Neighbors

This is a tribute to my FrontierVille neighbors, thank you!

I really have great neighbors! Alot of them always help out on my FrontierVille whenever I go back! See, at least 4 neighbors help me with my crops!


And of course I gotta hire my neighbors for some extra work too!

It is just for $50 only! And I will get 24 experience too, why not?
Please hire me too! But so far I know that it is a random thing, I can't just choose who I want to hire but I do welcome this hiring thing too! What else can I do with all the money?



You may want to view my other FrontierVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard