CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

FishVille - Level 94

Hi just wanted to post my Level 94 pictures... took the other pictures as well:

1) FIshVille Farmer Diamond Trophy for selling 53k fishes!



2) This is a picture I took to show the Fairy Wrasses... The XP and coins needed...
I should put this in the Fish Mastery Page, but next weekend...


3) This is the thing I wanted to show - Level 94. But of course I am already 100+ now...


4) You can see from this Fish Love picture (the item to be redeemed) that this was taken sometime ago...
Now it is another shell...


 You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard