CozyCot Ads

Monday, August 9, 2010

FarmVille - Crafting Job Detail (Spa)

This is my detailed posting on Spa Craft for FarmVille.

I chose the Spa and the frame went to my Gift Box.


FarmVille gave me a chance to announce the opening of my humble spa...


And I couldn't wait to start on my first batch of good! Well, before I started, I had to place the frame first right!

Right out of my Gift Box!


And after finding a suitable site (notice I have to move (or rather, sell) my green hedges and some plots of land to make space for it), it fitted nicely at the bottom right hand side of my farm.


The Yellow Arrow prompted me to click inside.

Congratulations! You are now a Spa Host. Share a free Fresh Sachet with your friends to celebrate your grand opening!

And inside, I had only 2 tables to make the goods. (Make Goods)

When I click on the "Recipes" tab, it showed the choices that I have. You can also access this screen when you click on an empty table to choose what to make.

Just click on the item you want and then the screen will show you what are the ingredients you need.


Once you selected the item, it tells you how long it will take to prepare the good.


Once you click "Make It", you will be prompted to go back to the "Make Goods" screen 

And the first batch was already created and so I clicked the "Finish It" and the good went up for sale!





You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard