CozyCot Ads

Sunday, August 1, 2010

FarmVille - Bee Hive

Bee Hive was given to Farmers on 2 July 2010.

But I am writing about it only today ;p

Well, I got my Bee Hive Frame in finally because I simply have no space!


This Beehive frame was in my Gift Box for so long, poor thing.

 And the usual notice from FarmVille:

Congrats! You've started building a Beehive! Let your friends know so they can send you gifts?

And when I tried to add in the 70+ bees I've collected (thanks friends!)
Whoa there , Farmer, you'll need to finish building your beehive before you can add any bees.

To complete the Beehive, you need 5 items, just like the Horse Stable Expansion or the Nursery Barn.

5 Smoker, 5 Beeswax, 5 Wooden Board, 5 Nail, and 5 Bricks.


Yup, bees are here, definitely!


 You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard