CozyCot Ads

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some pictures from my Magic...

Took these at Water Venture Park. These show the kayaks that we used, supposedly made of fibre glass though they felt like plastic!

As you can see, the weather wasn't that fantastic but it was not gloomy enough to kill our excitement!
The shady weather made it easier for us to get the hang of the skills to propel our transport (kayak).

The most memorable thing was that me and my partner (OG's colleague), saw a dead cat! It was emitting an awful odor but it seemed like really cute (because it was big and fluffy).

Thanks to SG (OG's sister), it was really fun! I realised that you really need to be comfortable with someone that you intend to partner for a long time. Not that the trip wasn't fun but it could have been so much better!

Anyway yeah, it was a great experience.






 You may want to surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard