CozyCot Ads

Monday, August 9, 2010

FarmVille - Crafting (with Recipes listed)

My Crafting Recipe Post is here!

Basically for Bakery, the recipes are:
1) Pumpkin Bread - Pumpkins, Wheat
2) Strawberry Shortcake (yummy!) Strawberries, Wheat
3) Spicy Muffins - Carrots, Peppers, Ghost Chili
4) Pattypan Tart - Pattypan Squash, Onion, Rice


The recipes for Spa are:
1) Fresh Sachet (so feminine!) - Pumpkins, Cranberries, Sunflowers
2) Floral Perfume (my fave!) - Raspberries, Morning Glory
3) Soothing Herbal Lotion (too green for me but I love green tea lotions!) - Aloe Vera, Green Tea
4) Relaxation Oil (love it!) - Blueberries, Morning Glory
Oh, now then I realised, the ingredients needed are at the bottom! *sigh*, listing the ingredients now.


The recipes for Winery are:
1) Sweet Sake - Rice, cranberries
2) White Sangria - White Grapes, Sugar Cane, Strawberries
3) Red Table Wine - Grapes, White Grapes
4) Fruit Wine - Raspberries, Blueberries, Sugar Cane





That's it! Hope you find this useful if you were looking on how to do the crafting thing.
My advise is that you pay attention to the timeframe for the ingredients.

You may not think this is an issue but when you run out of ingredients and your friends are not selling this Bushel, it is a serious problem!

Well, for me, my items are easily available except green tea. So I went to plant it myself and got the bushels from my friends. But what other stuff are the rare ones for the other kind of crafting, I cannot comment.

Anyway I will be listing the time frame for the ingredients in my next post. Look out!





You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard