CozyCot Ads

Friday, April 16, 2010

FarmVille - Nursery Barn Building

I am building a Nursery for my Foals!


This building style follows the previous Maison and Horse Stable... did I miss out anything?

I only wanted it to be expandable like the Barns and other Storage Buildings...

Anyways, these were what I saw:

The notice:

Construct a Nursery Barn with construction materials from your friends to house your baby foals and calves! A Nursery Barn frame has been placed in your gift box to get you started!

As with the other gifts, if you have lost this Free Nursery Barn Frame, you can always buy it in the Market...


This is the Free Nursery Barn Frame given by FarmVille (still in my Gift Box).


You can buy it for $5,000 FarmVille Coins from the Market, under Buildings.



So once you Use the Free Nursery Barn Frame, you will see a faded version of it replacing your cursor. You can then place it on your Farm. If you do not have sufficient space, what you can do is (while the faded Free Nursery Barn Frame is still your cursor icon), click on the Arrow icon. This will place the Free Nursery Barn Frame back into your gift box and you can choose other objects in  your farm.


This notice appears once you have successfully placed the Free Nursery Barn Frame. 




Then this notice appears and lets you Ask For More Brick, Wooden Board, Nail, Bottle and Blanket. These 5 materials are required for the Nursery Barn. The progress is also seen when you click on the Nursery Barn Frame. In my picture, I already have 1 Bottle (a very nice neighbour has sent me, even before I placed my Free Nursery Barn Frame :)

You need 10 of each items. Of course, these items are also available in the Market.



These are the same items as the previous building events, The Brick, Wwoden Board and Nail, from the Market.




And these are the special items, the Bottle and Blanket, from the Market.






Some of the gifts that were sent to me: Blanket from Sara, Bottle from Andy, 






This is my Nursery Barn now, after accepting the gifts...




And here's a tip for you... Direct Links to send the materials:

Wooden Board :http://apps.facebook.com/onthefarm/gifts_send.php?gift=woodenboard

Brick :http://apps.facebook.com/onthefarm/gifts_send.php?gift=brick

Nail :http://apps.facebook.com/onthefarm/gifts_send.php?gift=nail

Bottle :http://apps.facebook.com/onthefarm/gifts_send.php?gift=bottle

Blanket :http://apps.facebook.com/onthefarm/gifts_send.php?gift=blanket


Read how to get your Nursery Barn Completed
See my completed Nursery Barn.

You may want to view my other FarmVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations


Share and learn. Learn and share :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard