CozyCot Ads

Saturday, July 10, 2010

FishVille - FishVille Discovery Log

New event in FishVille - Fish Discovery Log


This is similar to FrontierVille  in the sense that there is a chain of events you have to complete in order to achieve that event.

Well the attracting point in FrontierVille is mystery. For FishVille, it is reward points! I think the sense of mystery will outweigh Reward Points any time. FishVille just do not know how to make people feel attracted to the game.

Anyway you will be greeted by the bottle mail box (if you have not been). It is a message (remember when we were allowed to leave messages in each others' tank, that was way back in March 2010) to tell you that:

Bonjour!
A grand adventure awaits you!
Enclosed is your NEW Discovery Log.
-Collect Fish and Treasures
Beat your friends' scores
Prepare for new adventures!
Sincerely,
Jacques
FishVille Institute of Nautical Science
F.I.N.S.

Once you click on the Accept, you will be brought to the Discovery Log.

Basically there are 3 stuff you need to be aware of:

1) Fish and Treasure Discovery - you need to rear certain types of fishes and keep certain items to collect more points. I don't think you actually need to check how your friends are doing. This game isn't that competitive! Anyway if it really is, I don't think I can compete with anyone... where is the competition? *LoL*

2) Resources - No information available at this point in time (10 July 2010)

3) Rewards - stated as FishVille Sand Dollars. No information on how to do the exchange yet (anyway it will be backend at FishVille). But I suppose it will be one collection for $1 FishVille Dollar.


As you can see, I start with 90 points for my Discovery Log. What is yours?


Read my other posts here (they may not have been written yet but basically these are the topics I would like to cover, come back to this article check the links when they are ready):



Need help? Don't know where to find your Discover Log?
What happens when you get more Discover Points and see my first gift I got from my neighbors! And what other types of gifts come from Gift Boxes?

Need more information about the Fish Discovery? Can you sell your fish after you got your Discover Point?

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard