CozyCot Ads

Thursday, July 15, 2010

FishVille - Blue Mystery Fish Eggs

Just cleared 4 Blue Mystery Fish Eggs. They are available as gifts on the Gift Page today ( and I think for the rest of this weekend too). Please send them to your friends as they will help you (and them) finish the Fish Discovery faster.

Why I am saying this, is because I got 3 fishes from it.

Wheelers Shrimpgoby


Prawn Goby

Flagtail Shrimpgoby



Read my other posts here (they may not have been written yet but basically these are the topics I would like to cover, come back to this article check the links when they are ready):






 You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

1 comment:

  1. HOW to introduce dylan to discovery log? plz help im stuck

    ReplyDelete

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard