CozyCot Ads

Friday, January 28, 2011

Dogs Grooming (28 Jan 2011) Part 5

Click on the pictures to see the enlarged version.

In my last post, I said that Darling No 2 was running away, and sure enough, he went off.

 But I got him back again ;p
And he was still thinking of a way to escape, this time to the corridor ;p


THEN he gave up because, I was still on his tail! (See the last picture, I was grabbing his tail hahaha)


And he gave me that sad look... (WHEN is this over? I don't like to pose okay!) hahaha

And off he went again...



Here's a full listing of the pictures for the grooming today (28 Jan 2011):










You may want to view surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard