CozyCot Ads

Sunday, January 23, 2011

FarmVille - Looking for Love

Have you been doing the Looking For Love event in FarmVille?

Well, I just did!

I needed to get a Pink Rose Stand and from the Market before I can complete. There was another item needed but I cannot remember what it was.

The Pink Rose Stand costs $300 Coins and could be sold for $15 Coins for 5 XP.


The reward is for 100 XP, $2,500 Coins and 1 Red Sheep.

Thanks for helping out! Seeing Cupid's Castle really did the trick. Now all we need to do is to find her a suitor!
Share a Red Sheep with your friends to celebrate!




You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard