CozyCot Ads

Friday, January 28, 2011

FarmVille - Valentines Box 2011

FarmVille has rolled out the 2011 Valentines Box again.

Read my 2010 posts here.

Well there is nothing new about this, if you are a regular Farmer like me. FarmVille gives you a Valentine Box which you will place in your Farm. Once you do that, you will be allowed to 'share' with your neighbor something (and in this case, a Valentine) so that you will be able to tell them to give you more in return!



And this time, for 2011, there is a little bit of difference. You will be allowed to redeem the special rewards without getting the valetines through Facebook Wall posts or special delivery or what-nots. You can simply pay real money (yes, the hard cash that you have in your real wallet) for it. That is why even when I have 0 Valentines (which labels me as a 'Loveless' hahaha, I love that term), the green Redeem button is still available for me to click.




You see, you will be asked:

You do not have enough to redeem for "Valentine Ram". Would you like to spend 50 Farm Cash to redeem for this item?


 Well, I will not be paying FarmVille Cash for the sheep though I want it badly... So, please send me more Valentines... and meanwhile, here's a close up of the sheep I redeemed last year.... Luv Ewe So sweet right! The one on the right (yellow one) is the Sunny Ewe




Links for Valentines Box 2010


You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard