CozyCot Ads

Saturday, January 15, 2011

FrontierVille - Cousin Jacques

Trading posts with Cousin Jacques! A new event in FrontierVille for me.

Zut alors, it shore is good to meetcha! I've traveled far 'n wide across this land, and have never seen such a fine patch o' land as this here Frontier!
I'm thinkin' that this is a prime place for me to settle down a bit, and cash in on my hard work by establishing a Trading Post. You'll not meet a better fur trapper, and trader this side o' the great divide!
I'm shore lookin' forward to doin' business with ye!
I think he meant 'sure' when he uses 'shore'!




You may want to view my other FrontierVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard