CozyCot Ads

Sunday, January 23, 2011

How to open files faster

I did this screen shot in 2010 but just decided to pull it out of my storage ;p

Well if you want to know how to open files faster, here is a tip for you. Use only 1 click instead of 2 clicks to open. Sometimes you know, the mouse just doesn't click properly.

And you want to make it faster too.

Well, here is the trick.

Step 1: Open Window Explorer (Short cut is Windows + E)
Step 2: Click on Tools
Step 3: Click on Folder Options
Step 4: Select 'Single-click to open an item (point to select)'
("Underline icon titles only when I point at them" will be automatically selected)
Step 5: Click "OK"

*Read my post on all the Windows Short-cuts here.
\




You may want to view my other Computer posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard