CozyCot Ads

Sunday, January 23, 2011

FarmVille - Model Farm

Have you visited the Model Farm lately?

I got a Fertilize All from the farm.

You have won Fertilize All as a reward for visiting the FarmVille Model Farm! Come back tomorrow to win again!
Let your friends know that you can win too!


It is funny though because at first I thought they will be putting the better farming methods on the farm. But it seems that they are just using it as a Market place to sell their "better" products ;p

The Model Farm can be found at the right side of the neighbor list.



You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard