CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FrontierVille - Chapel

I am starting to build a Chapel.


It is available in the Market for $475 Coins and 100 Wood. Once you place the Chapel frame on your homestead, it gives you 12 XP.

It is actually to complete the Let's Build A Chapel event in FrontierVille.

Seems like a whole bunch of young'uns have been courtin' lately and we may soon need a place to get 'em properly married off. Better get started on the town chapel!
Need to:

1) Place Chapel on Homestead
2) Harvest 25 Squash
3) Have 25 Cloth

And after completing the frame, I was told I still needed some stuff to complete it to glory.

Finish Your Chapel
You still need: 10 Limestones, 10 Stained Glass, 10 Pews, 10 Hopes, 10 Dreams and 10 Wishes



Guys, please send me these if you play FrontierVille!

So that I can upgrade my Chapel Frame!



You may want to view my other FrontierVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard