CozyCot Ads

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quote of the day: Henry Youngman

Americans are getting stronger. Twenty years ago, it took two people to carry ten dollars' worth of groceries. Today, a five-year-old can do it.

Such an under statement.

Imagine my Darlings being able to eat two days worth of food in one day?

This is really dear to our hearts or pockets. Especially with the upcoming elections.

I may not be able to see or provide good solutions but I certainly am able to see when incentives are thrown to the people to buy their short term happiness.

This brings me to ponder, would a good business man run a country in a better state than a politician?

Probably. At least better than a scientist or actor would. I am not discriminating against jobs but what you have experienced will shape what your decisions will be - hammer or iron out your thoughts!

It is certainly a cool thing if Mr Trump gets to the seat, I will support him if he does. Not so for our Singapore ministers though. Have they really been through hardships and live our lives?

I come from a humble background and will always try to remain humble if I can. Why reach for the moon when it is tough to put together a roof over my head. And I abhor those parents who teach their kids nothing about humanity.

If only the world is aware of all the issues: poverty faced by the poor and needy, loneliness by the rich, health problems by the overfed, lack of self development by the young, lack of discipline by the addicts.

And me? Lack of determination and discipline to hold a thought. Where was I?

Oh yes. The young are growing stronger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard