CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Year Clothing for my Darlings

A few days back Darling No 1 picked up new clothes for my Darling No 2 and Darling No 3.

Here are some pictures of the Gold Samurai and Blue Cheong Sam for my Darlings :)

Wearing the new clothes

Click on the pictures to see an enlarged view
Darling No 2

Darling No 3
 


 


Both of them together :)




Darling No 2 trying to move when I asked him to sit


Darling No 3 felt the cheong sum too tight for her!




The awkward models ;p










The proud mum ;p (machiam I sewed the clothes ;p)












Read my Darlings' Grooming post here.



Here's a full listing of the pictures for the grooming today (28 Jan 2011):









You may want to view my other Dog posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard