CozyCot Ads

Saturday, February 5, 2011

FishVille - Valentines Box

I am so excited about this, FishVille has launched the Valentines Box for 2011!

In 2010, they did nothing! and I had to decorate my tank with hearts (well, not literally, as they were actually X and O's!) and this year I finally have some event to look forward to!

Place an empty Valentine Box in your tank to collect valentines sent by your friends and redeem these for limited edition fish between 14th and 17th February.
Note: The more valentines you collect, the better the Reward.
Notice the Capital "R" for Reward?

Click the pictures to see an enlarged version


Well,  if you have not seen the popup above you can always go to your Store to get it. It only cost $1,000 to put it in your tank! I am sure you have this amount at least! If not, you can always sell all the Fast Fishes (read my posts on this) to get more money!





And once you have placed your Valentines Box in your tank, you will be able to see what you need to fill it with: Valentine Heart or Valentine Cupcake.



 Come and visit my tank! I am re-decorating it and placing my 2010 decorations in it!




Hi You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard