CozyCot Ads

Thursday, February 3, 2011

FishVille - Old Is Gold

What exactly is FishVille up to? They want us to sell the fishes young and now they tell me that the fishes are too young?


 I gotta sell a fish of age 30 or above (or I could unlock it for 5 Sand Dollars).

But of course, being a fish lover I definitely have 'old' fishes. So I sold off one (50+ year oldie ;p)


And then I got 3 'instant grow' food. Well, the Hint doesn't work for me, if I just get 3 back!

The hint was: Use Insta-grow to help your fish grow faster



If you wanna know more about Dylan, read my other posts:

 You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard