CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lucky Draw (22 Feb 2011)

I got it, I got it!

Today NC drew my name out of a company lucky draw... gonna think who to give to:

1) myself
2) my mother
3) my father
4) Darling No 1
5) Darling No 1's mother
6) etc



I think I will just... give it to.... (to be decided later).

Anyways I was feeling so sick yesterday that I dragged myself to Shop and Save (I usually really enjoy shopping for groceries) to get myself a bottle (in the end I got 6) of Three Legs Cooling Water (the Singapore Version).

It says on the bottle:

This preparation is a traditional medicine. It contains 200mg of Gypsum Gibrosum extract which is traditionally used for symptomatic relief of body heatiness.
Dosage
Adult: 1 bottle each time, 4 times daily
8-12 years - 1/2 bottle each time, 4 times daily
4-7 years - 1/3 bottl each time, 4 times daily
Store in a cool, dry place and keep out of reach of children
Website: www.wenken.com
"Allowed for sale as a Chinese Proprietary Medicine based on information submitted to the Authority. Consumer discretion is advised.


Well, after drinking 1 bottle last night, I felt so much better! It is definitely not a psychological effect. Thus it is highly recommended by me, if you feel heaty. It actually prints 4pictures, 1 each of durian, satay, 2 kids cycling and a scene of construction. I think they are trying to depict times that you should drink it.

And since the bottle said to drink 4 times a day, I brought 2 bottles to work today. Took 1 after lunch and saw my colleague CLH who was coughing and I passed that to her (Maybe my "Your cough is irritating" made her took that bottle, haha)

I have never tried this because I always drink cold Lipton tea as a relief. And today's weather was really hot!

Anyway the lucky draw made me felt lucky! I was one of the 2 person who got that bird's nest, the other was AT. And I never thought NC would draw my name! hahaha... yeah, gotta sleep early, need lots of rest!


You may want to surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard