CozyCot Ads

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mafia Wars - Loyalty Program

I am a Rock Star ;p

Don't know how it happened but it just did. (Just as in only 2 minutes ago, and Just as in I did not do anything and it JUST happened!)

YOU'RE A ROCK STAR
YOU GOT PROMOTED TO EMERALD TIER 8
Keep playing to upgrade and maintain tiers. Share your good fortune with friends.
You earned 10Z

I think that Z is Zynga points. Because I remembered doing an online survey on what I would like to receive, Zynga points (for all Zynga Games such as FarmVille, FishVille, Mafia Wars, FrontierVille, CafeWorld, etc) or Game points (to be used for individual games only).



You may want to view my other Mafia Wars posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard