CozyCot Ads

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Clouds Theme (Aero) - Chrome Web Store

Just changed my theme for my Chrome and this is so awesome. You should use it too!

Click on the picture to see an enlarged view (so that you can see it more CLEARLY ;p)


I am using this Clouds Theme (AERO) from the Chrome Web Store.

Well you can see the arrow that I pointed down. it is actually the status bar.
This is important to me and for the so-many-themes I have tried, it was really difficult to see the status or the link which my cursor hovers over.

Plus being an ESFP, I really want something that is dynamic!

I normally want a preview of where the link will lead me to, before I open them. I still do this despite my anti-virus protection (read my post on virus protection here). I am using Vipre.

You may want to view my other Computer posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard