CozyCot Ads

Thursday, October 14, 2010

FarmVille - RainBow Fever

This post is all because of DH. Thank you DH!

She helped me to get these items... From the Mystery Rainbow Egg... She gave me all 10 of these!

 Got a Chicken Gnome from the 1st one...
 And a Rainbow Cottage from the 2nd one...

And a Rhode Island Red Chicken from the 3rd Egg...


And the Rainbow Chicken from the 4th Egg


And the Chicken Gnome for the 5th Egg...


And another Rainbow Cottage from the 6th Egg...

And another Rhode Island Red Chicken from the 7th Egg...


 The 8th Egg gave me a Scots Grey Chicken...


And actually I got a Fuel (20) for the 9th egg but I got too excited and forgot to take picture... Because  (well, reasons below)...

Anyway I got another Chicken Gnome for the 10th Egg...



 And the reason why I was so excited was because I levelled up to Level 69! And I got a white ribbon for the cracked egg:


Well, see the Rainbow Cottage which actually sells for $2,500!!!


And the Rainbow Chicken...



Then I went to place the chickens and the Rainbow Cottage, it was simply gorgeous!



Thank you DH!



You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard