CozyCot Ads

Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Fish Died...

I was searching for pictures of my fish (she died yesterday). I can find only the pictures posted in this article http://lynspirations.blogspot.com/2009/12/jadeite-and-silver-fishes-tinfoil-barbs.html

She had turned pale a week ago and not been feeding very well.

Usually when she turn pale, it was for a few days and she would go back to her bright red color. But somehow this time she did not make it...

My brother told me that now I can buy my arowana, as I was lamenting I have no tank to keep another fish. But I won't do it for now.

The 5-feet tank is now occupied by another luohan fish. This one is a naughty small fish which is about palm size. It won't be growing very big as it is already in adulthood. So it would be a suitable companion for an arowana. If I did not remember wrongly, this fish is also a sibling of the dead fish (white-and-red in color) and my yellow dolphin (also died sometime back), out of a chanced breeding.

Well, I don't think I will get another fish. Till I have my own home.

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard