CozyCot Ads

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My thoughts on FaceBook games

After playing so many games, games like FarmVille, FishVille, Mafia Wars, Vampire Wars, FrontierVille, Sorority Life, Mobster, CafeWorld, Society City and dunno how many other games, I think I am a social game addict!

It is never good to be an addict, but nonetheless, I am proud to say I am.

Call me foolish, but I say I am steadfast, responsible, IT savvy, helpful, reciprocal, friendly, and more.

I share my tips, good tips mind you, and these needs time.

I have lots more to share but I think I need to focus more on packing my stuff now. As in getting ready to move to a new stage of my life to a new place.

Unless I have some special thing going on, I will really not be posting much. But please do come to my FaceBook wall as I always post lots of games posts. Do add me by searching for Pek Lyn. I am on Twitter as well *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard