CozyCot Ads

Saturday, November 27, 2010

20 Nov 2010 - Birthday Celebration (Part 3)

Hi

Well, I was a vegetarian and my mom ordered a vegetarian horfun for me. Turned out I was not the only one having this, my aunt who left slightly early, was also vegetarian.

I had the peanuts...


And then the horfun came..

The vegetables portion were not that huge but they did put alot of ingredients inside...


And the carrots were nicely cut... I had arranged them before I took the photo...



but other than this, it look like really nice... but the ingredients were abit hard and I think the cook made them himself. because if he is not using it on a long term basis (the restaurant is incidently famous for seafood), it seems like a non-vegetarian cook cannot make a vegetarian food taste great!








Anyway, check out my next post...




 You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard