CozyCot Ads

Thursday, November 4, 2010

CafeWorld - Amanda's Niece's 6 Birthday Party Help

Found this picture I took in September 2010 on this laptop.


It is actually a thank-you note for my friend who helped me out on the catering mission for the Birthday Party. My friend helped and sent me $500 coins and 100CP (CafePoints)! It is really good to have great neighbors like you! Read my previous post on how I started the mission and managed to complete the mission here

Posts on Amanda's Niece's Birthday Party
1) Start the Event
2) Complete the Event
3) Reward for the Event

You may want to view my other CafeWorld posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard