CozyCot Ads

Thursday, November 4, 2010

FarmVille - Costume

WHAT??? I can no longer have my Super FarmVille Costume? Is that right?!?!?!?!


We are very sorry, but the Super FarmVille Man and Super FarmVille Woman costumes are no longer available. These costumes have been removed from your inventory and your coins have been refunded. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and have also credited your account with 10 Farm Cash.


Why is Zynga not letting me have my Super FarmVille Costume? Am I not supposed to represent FarmVille?

Is money everything?

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard