CozyCot Ads

Saturday, November 6, 2010

FishVille - Rainbow Collection

I have redeemed the Rainbow Fish. It was actually like the R

Took this on 24 October 2010.



After the numerous gift from my friends, I managed to redeem the fish!

Collect a rainbow of prizes!
Collect these rainbow coloured corals each day of the week for an exclusive Rainbow fish.

Turned out, I remembered this collection only because after I clicked to use the gifts, they disappeared. I took some time today to click on the rainbow on the left side of my screen. (check out my tank too!)


After I click the redeem button, it says:

Congratulations, you've just traded in 7 special corals for the exclusive Rainbow Basslet. I thought it would be more beautiful than the Fine Spot Wrasse. But after redeeming, I think it wasn't true!


Anyway I found it in my Gift Box...

Doesn't the Rainbow Basslet look like the Swissguard Basslet? (Orange versus Green).


But they grow differently, with a day's difference for maturity.




Read my other posts here (they may not have been written yet but basically these are the topics I would like to cover, come back to this article check the links when they are ready):

6) Is the Reward Points for Discovery Log worth your while?

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard