CozyCot Ads

Thursday, November 4, 2010

FrontierVille - A Town-Like Feeling

Gotta give it to FrontierVille. From a simple tree over-run place, they want me to build a town!

Check out the A Town-Like Feeling mission. You gotta place 4 Stone Borders, buy 4 Flower Beds and place 2 Log benches onto your Home Stead. I had got the flower beds previously and there you see my progress.


Now I am going to buy the Stone Borders and the Log Benches. Actually I already got a couple of the Stone Borders, but what the heck, if they ask for it, I gotta buy more of it!

Nothing like sitting on a log bench smelling the flowers while the family takes a stroll down the road! Enjoy the experience and share the extra with friends)!




You may want to view my other FrontierVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard